Friday, 1 January 2016

Happy New Year!!

 I wanted to make sure that I did a blog-post on the very first day of 2016.....

.......and will try to post a bit more regularly than I did in 2015!! :-o


As I said back in December, I have had to make some decisions and choices....

...and, that being done, I can now look forward to the rest of the year without the stress that I would otherwise have had.

I have received some very supportive emails from some very dear friends both in the UK and further afield.You know who you are and I love you all!! X

I have made some plans too...

(for 2017)

...a new body of (exhibition) work to be accompanied by a book.

The subject area (very close to my heart) is, of course, OLD ....... and WEIRD!!

I will give snippets when I can....

Nuff said....

...here are the piccies I promised.

My latest finished tri-fold book....

...Laurel Burch Embracing Horses...










I have had these fabric panels in my stash for quite some time and it feels really good to have used them at last!

...and the colours make my heart glad :-)))))

Love to you all.....

x C

4 comments:

ViDerTextil said...

a very happy newyear to you too Chris, glad you could make choices to get less stress and more happy 'crafty' creative moments. This book is so beautiful! wish you very happy moments in 2016 and may all your plans be realized.

Chris Gray said...

Thanks Viviane!!

...you are one of my very special people!!

x C

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

These colors make my heart glad too...beautiful! Happy New Year and happy new work and book!

Penny said...

Love Laurel Burch -- you do her proud!!! The colors and designs are perfect for this sort of 'grey' time of the year.