Wednesday 6 January 2016

Doing what I love every day.....

It still feels a bit like the end of Summer outside...

...I'm having to turn off the central heating during the day...

...it's far too warm with it on...

...and my "personal summer moments" aren't helping matters!!

Things are progressing in leaps and bounds...

...the book for Colourcraft is in the very last stages and should be in print next month. :-)

This is the last stitched sample on the machine this morning...

...a piece of Empress Mills Egyptian Cotton dyed with "Dytek Liquid Dyes" ...

...then stencilled with Markal Paintstiks and finally stitched with Empress Mills lovely (non-snapping!!!) metallic threads. 






This is the sign on my workroom door...

...new for 2016...





I DO!!! :-)

...hope you do too...

x C