Sunday 26 November 2023

Still above ground.....

 ...and trying to make some sense of what has happened over the last couple of years!


My last blog post was ages ago...

...simply because I wouldn't have had much of anything to write about.

Health issues are still hanging around...

...but emotionally I am much better able to deal with things...

...and want, somehow, to get a new focus.

I NEED my creative life back again and this is a start.


There may not be much going on until the New Year...

...but, just to let you all know...

...I am back in my workroom and fiddling around with "stuff".


I have missed all of this...

...and all of you...

...as I haven't been out and about for such a long time.


I have been to a couple of cross stitch retreats/weekends this year...

...and it felt so good to be around other folk :-)


I have lots of ideas...

...and hope to get started by the end of December...

...so a new beginning can be properly hailed in January 2024.


Now...

...I have a pot of glue waiting...


See you soon...


   xxx Chris