Sunday 20 December 2020

The end of 2020

 ....and looking forward to 2021 with a LOT of hope...


...that things will be very, VERY different!!


I've been keeping myself occupied with various bits and bobs...


...and have many more bits and bobs to be carrying on with over the next couple of "lockdown" months.


Cross stitch adventures include a couple of new biscornu...





...and a "Little House Needleworks" panel called "Sweet Shop"




...very sweet indeed!!


I have also been motoring along with my sketchbooks for the Near & Far expo (still hoping it goes ahead in March!!)















The "Wearable" piece is also coming along...


...but I'm not ready to show that just yet....


I am so glad that I have all of my creative pursuits to keep me sane!!


...and I hope that you all have a happy and HEALTHY New Year!


Sending love and virtual BIG HUGS to everyone who reads my little blog.


xxxxx C