Friday 5 October 2018

Plenty of stitching going on around here...

Sorry.

It's been a wee while since I last did a blog post...

...but I simply HAD to tidy up my workroom!

I have soooooo much to get done over the coming winter months...

...preparations for the Salon Pour L'Amour du Fil in Nantes...

...where I will be having an Atelier stand...

...and doing two-hour workshops on each day.

I've been working on some small projects...

...one of which is this little needle-book...

...which Cardiff Quilters will be testing out for me tomorrow! :-)

They have kindly agreed to be my "guinea-pigs" (or as I call them "Pinny-Gigs")...

...and try out my future kits to make sure that I've got it right.

They'll be timed tomorrow...two-hours to see how far they get!

This one is completely finished...



...while this one is a sample with different colours...




(I'll probably make this one into a brooch or scarf ring)

Now that my workspace is tidy....

...with ONE new table to replace the previous two...

...and 14 bags of "stuff" have been deposited with Re-Create in Cardiff.

I can now see the floor AND have room to work without piles of stuff falling over all the time!!

There is a lot to be said for this "de-cluttering" larky......

x C