Thursday 22 March 2018

What a Wonderful show!!

We're back home...not exactly recovered...

...but happy after a brilliant show at the NEC.

It was lovely to see so many lovely friends...

...and meet even more new ones!!

Here are some piccies of my stand...

...with new workshop samples up for the first time.






Here are my Dragon's Eggs on display...




Boards showing Magical Moth workshops, Medieval Tile workshops and Medieval Mice workshops.




Tribal Jewels workshop samples...




Colourful Couching workshop samples...




Sashiko (Japanese inspirations) workshop samples...




I had stressed somewhat beforehand...

...worried that I might not have enough stuff to make a good show of my work.

But...

...it was all for nowt...

...as I actually had two boxes left over with no space left!!

Thanks to everyone who came...talked...commented...hugged...and listened to my talks.

You are all very special people!!

x C