Monday 28 August 2017

Beakheads!! ....lining up for Bristol

While I was away "up North"...

...I did manage to get a bit more work done in my "Medieval Inspirations" sketchbook.

I'd taken photos of the doorway at St. Ebbes in Oxford last year...

...and had been trying ever-so-hard to get the drawings done.

Well...

....after a couple of days around the caravan...

(the caravan that is now the Rosa-Van NOT the Gladdyvan as our lovely little Gwladys, aged 32, was just a bitty too leaky and we had to say "Goodbye" to her :-(   )

...all twelve Beakheads were done!! YEY!






I've enlarged the sketchbook pages...




...and enlarged again....and again...

...so that I can put the designs onto fabric for some Trapunto quilting.

the stitching WILL NOT be done...

...but the designs will be up on my stand at the West Country Quilt & Textile Show in Bristol from Friday to Sunday this weekend....

...where I will be doing some workshops.

The full guide to all classes etc is here.

I'm on Stand G83 - do come along and say "Hello" if you're visiting!!

x C