Wednesday 25 February 2015

Post before going....

I thought that I'd better get my act together and do another blog post before I take off north...

...to do some talks and workshops in York and West Bridgeford.

I have been doing quite a lot of stuff here...

...but some have to stay firmly under wraps (for now anyway)....sorry!

I can show you some pages from my Medieval Tile Tri-fold book though...

(This is the one that folk will be working on in my workshop here in May ...which is now full up :-)

So here goes...





I'll show a few more when I come back :-)

I always struggle to decide what "things to do" to take with me when I go away!

This time I'm away for 2 weeks...

...in a caravan on my own...

...so I will definitely need to be occupied!

I've been thinking about doing a small book on my "Lavender & Lace" theme for a little while now...

...so I've packed a box of goodies...

...rubber stamps...

...fabrics...

...laces...

...ephemera...

etc to help me while away my evening times.

I'll show a bit of that later too...

Right!

Time to sort out all the fabrics, threads, yarns and printblocks for the two workshops!

x C