Tuesday, 13 May 2014

In between happy times!

No photos.....yet....as WiFi at the campsite is sporadic....

...but can heartily recommend a visit to the Lincolnshire Embroiderers Guild branch!!!!!

I had a wonderful time over the two days..

..and took plenty of photos that I will post asap.

At this moment I am tuck in JDWetherspoons in Skipton...

...on my second cup of tea....

...watching the torrential rain outside, and waiting for it to stop.

I know I have a good 15 minutes walk back to the chariot and if I try it now....

...I'll be looking at wet clothing in the caravan all night!

I've done a reccy to the venue for Stitching in the Dales which begins tomorrow and runs til Friday. Lovely room with huge windows......mmmmmmmmm

Power just died....

Thunder claps outside.....

Maybe I'll consider a coffee next.......

X.   C

4 comments:

Anne B said...

Oh crikey, Chris. Keep your powder dry......

PaulineC said...

Not exactly on par with your exotic cruise.

Judith said...

Well Chris, the sun is shining this morning (Wednesday) and I'll be on my way to Stitching in the Dales very shortly. So looking forward to the next couple of days! See you soon.

Penny said...

Hope by now you've moved onto a drier place!