Thursday 27 September 2012

Back again.....again! French report Part 1

We arrived home at 7 am. Wednesday after almost 24 hours of travelling (on & off)....

...completely kn***ered AND now nursing a damned bug!!!

My nose is sore from all the blowing, and the sneezing is driving me up the wall...

...but....

...I'm STILL a VERY HAPPY BUNNY after a great Carrefour du Patchwork, and a wonderful holiday in a beautiful area of my beloved France. :-)))

I managed to take another load of photos....

...high-resolution ones this time...

...for a "very special project" .....

Here are the first few....

...from Strasbourg...






Oh Yes!

...she's going to be having SUCH fun!

x C

(Psst. ....have a look at the new "Stitch" magazine out now....

...there's another one of my projects and a "Few of my Favourite Things" in this issue :-)