Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Taking Tea on a Tuesday..."Boisson d'Amour"

...and boy do I NEED my tea right now!!!

After a hectic 5 days at the Festival of Quilts...

...I'm wrecked.....but very happy :-)


The tea I'm enjoying today is called "Boisson d'Amour", Drink of Love...




It's green...

...has a number of flowers in it...

...and tastes of honeysuckle and strawberries!





Notice the cute little cup and saucer?...

...picked it up for 50p in Barnardos :-)


I'll be back tomorrow with lots of chatter about FOQ

See you then!

3 comments:

Su said...

Lovely cup and saucer - I do love a good charity shop rummage!

Penny Berens said...

I've been known to loose my voice after our Canadian quilt convention! But like you got home drained but happy.
Gorgeous teacup and saucer...lucky find.

Chris Gray said...

I'm ALWAYS in charity shops....hence the house clutter!

...but I have found some absolute gems of things :-)

I thought I was losing my voice by Sunday, but it held up.

Shame my brain couldn't stand the pace....by then I was talking garbage!