Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Taking Tea on a Tuesday..."Foret Noire"

Tuesdays are ALWAYS hectic around here...

..trying to get things done...

...before having to get everything ready to go to choir.


At the moment, things are more hectic than usual, because of FOQ preparations...

...so I've started to take some quiet "Tea Time/Me Time" on a Tuesday afternoon.


When we lived in France, I definitely became a "coffee drinker"...

...however, things have changed, and I now prefer tea again!

And, I love the tea that you can get in France...

...all those fascinating flavours..

...mmmmmmm.....

(Himself is not keen though, preferring "builder's tea with loads of cow juice!)

No!

My tea preference is delicate...

...and minus moo juice...

....like this one for today...

..called "Foret Noire".

Green tea with myrtle berries, blackberries and purple coloured flowers.



Divine.

Why not put your feet up and join me :-)




...and I'd love to hear about any delicious teas you've found and enjoy too....


(This tea was purchased at Thé ou Café, 2 place Lazema, 09000 Foix )

8 comments:

Rachel said...

Sounds blissful. At present I'm stuck with Builder's Tea, but I rather like the "African honeybush mandarin and orange" tea in one of Twinings selections. FortMason tea from Fortnum and Mason is nice too, especially to go with Christmas (or Birthday) cake

Chris Gray said...

Hey! ...I like the sound of the first one!

...and the cake for the second one :-)))

Penny said...

I love tea - its my drink of choice. Here in the US our teas are far more prozaic than those lovely French sounding names. My breakfast tea is always Peach black tea by 'Stash'. My current favorite through out the day is lemon sorbetti (green tea) by Tea Forte.

underatopazsky said...

That looks gorgeous and the description sounds so poetic. I love anything with lime in it, Whittards Mango tea and strangely, 6 years after my last baby, am still actually enjoying raspberry leaf tea!

stitchinglife2 said...

Coffee in the mornings - strong and black - tea in the afternoons. I like plain ordinary tea, I'm afraid! Twinings English Breakfast, or Ceylon.

Chris Gray said...

...mmmmm...lemon sorbetti...

...and Whittards Mango...I've got their pomegranate, winter spice and lemon...

...along with peach....

..and there's ALWAYS room for English Breakfast :-)

Eva said...

When I was in Scotland, I so enjoyed the small tea pots with just the quantity I need to make a meal a meal. Plain black will do, but not just a small cup. And not served in the way they do it in Germany: A warm bath instead of brewed with boiling hot water. How I will miss the British way of having tea!

Chris Gray said...

Oh Yes Eva!

...the water has to be boiling hot, or the taste won't escape properly :-)