Monday 11 April 2011

...लोटस ऑफ़ लित्तले bits

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

It's doing it AGAIN!

That title SHOULD say....."Lot's of little bits".....geeeez


Anyway, at least the words are ok HERE! :-)))

...and lots of little bits have been getting done, despite most of my time now being taken up dyeing, skeining, packaging, labeling... etc

I've been playing around with painting some little landscapes onto calico...





I really like the result!.....

...and will now do a small amount of stitching and beading on them...

...don't want to clutter the soft effect with too much embellishment.


Completed a bit more mokume shibori...




...and dyed up some silk and cotton threads.....



...to use on a series of "long cloth" pieces based on "strata".



I'm going to include some "sedimentary" bits in these ....



..Welsh slate pieces...drilled ready to experiment with :-)


Indulgences have been a feature recently too...




..a delicious little bundle from Lisa Jurist at Mudhound Studio!

After my holiday meeting with Carolyn, I decided to do a bit more collage than I have done in recent times...

...and I just HAD to have one of these to make a start :-)