Monday, 21 December 2009

...a bit more red.....

...is what I decided yesterday.


(..although the piccies look more like PURPLE!!!...)


I love doing the small voile panels with just a red print on them...


...but felt like I needed a bit more colour.....


...so.....


They start off like this.....





..and then ......


...after a bit of stitching, progress to this....






I have no idea what they'll end up like....


...as I haven't finished one yet! :-)


I'll be continuing with these over the next couple of weeks....


...along with another project.....


...connected with this....on my Paper and Word Blog....


...should be interesting.....



WISHING ALL MY BLOG FRIENDS AND READERS.........


A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

10 comments:

Dee / Cloth Company said...

textures are nice

Chris Gray said...

..thanks Dee...

I don't know what is more important to me...

..colour...

..or texture...


I'm driven by both....

Diane said...

Loving all this scrumptious color and yourbeautiful stitching :)

Eva said...

It has this kind of twilight atmosphere when everything adapts a touch of blue... Love the colours and the quilting!
And I wish you a very Merry Christmas!

jude said...

have a great holiday while stitches are dancing in your head....

virtualquilter said...

Chris,
You have left us with a delightful cliffhanger!
Have a great Christmas.
Judy B

JP said...

love the purple - one of my favourite colours - it looks really rich

AeFondKis said...

Hi Chris purple is such a spiritual colour....you are creating lovely work just now in your life...have a lovely artful time in the New Year!
Merry Christmas
Linda x

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Merry Christmas Chris
Sending you lots of love

Carolyn xx

Chris Gray said...

..lots of love to you all....


...see you next year!....


x Chris