Wednesday 16 September 2009

..sorting out...

It's all getting a bit frazzled here! Too much to do, and not enough hours in a day.

You know about various expo bits.....

...but I'm now trying to organise the choir's Christmas Concert too!

A programme of Old English Carols - you know...the jolly-dancey ones...interspersed with instrumental music and readings...

Date is now set for 12th December at Llanfrynach Village Hall - so there it is - fixed in stone.....

Sheets, ney, booklets of music have to be sorted and printed - by me - by next Tuesday......

..closely followed by the tickets and the advertising posters.....


...and the e-mails to various different local papers etc to get the info out there...


Plus, regular Tuesday singing-sessions with extra ones later on.....


...and I have to get my head and fingers around a number of bits of music to be played on THIS.....




...so that I don't make a complete fool of myself in public!



I have managed to organise my studio/workroom now though...

...bought a load of those see-through plasic boxes - 80 litres worth - so that I now know what I have AND where it actually is!

The room looks so much better.

...and I got re-acquainted with a few things that had been buried for a long time...


...like this....



..that I'd done a few years back.

I think I like it even more now....

..and it's going on the wall!


AND......

...I'm spending the next couple of days sorting out all the stuff to go in my ETSY shop.....

...which will be called "Mabon Arts" (more about this a bit later on...)

A number of sketchbooks (two sizes), and brooches will be in there in a few days!

(...after I've finished editing a friend's book "manuscript" for possible publication...gone to his birthday lunch/party.......finished writing a poem for a public reading on Sunday.......and done the ever-increasing pile of laundry!!!!)


Next time......


...I'm coming back as a ginger tomcat......