Wednesday, 19 August 2009

...and now for some smaller ones!....

Between other things, I've done a few more sketchbooks.

These are the A6 size - bound on the short edge.....


Much brighter colours than the first lot of square ones that I did - "summer" colours as opposed to "winter"...

(I think we could ALL do with a dose of "summer colours" right now! ....we're getting far to many "grey sky days" here!)








I took a bit of time thinking about "surroundings" and "backgrounds" before taking these piccies too......


....and utilised a few bits and pieces from my living-room shelves.....



...hopefully the books settle into their "environment", and make a nicer picture for you to look at ;-)

2 comments:

Eva said...

Your beautiful design might also be great on handmade booklets and look even more valuable.

Chris Gray Textile Art said...

Great minds think alike Eva!

..I had too much to say in a reply...so I've sent you and e-mail..