Saturday 19 March 2022

Half way through March already!!

 I really don't know just where the time is going...

...and this little piece should have been done 'n' dusted last month...

...but...

...it's done now...

...and that makes THREE in the Little House series :-)





I am so enjoying the small finishes (even if they take a while longer than I thought originally)...

...but with all the treatment going on, there are days when I just cannot do anything except sleep.


I have pulled out the next chart..... "The Clock Shop".....

....and will make a beginning on the snow this weekend. :-)


I think that my next post might contain a bit more than cross stitch as I've been clacking knitting pins too. Nothing too big....just some cosy hand-warmers in lovely wool yarns.


Hope you are all keeping safe and well.


x C