Friday 7 January 2022

New Year......what will it bring?

 I know some of you will have been picking up bits and pieces from my Facebook page...

...so I won't be going into details here.

Enough to say that 2022 is going to be a "challenging" year...

...in so many ways...

...but I have to try to keep myself both occupied and positive.


Nothing too difficult...or large....

...just small little pieces of counted work for now.

Ones that bring a smile to my face...

.....gladness to my heart...

...and a sense of achievement when each one is finished.

Small steps.....


Here is the first one of January 2022...

..."The Bookstore" from Little House Needleworks.

Those of you that know me better than others ...

...will know how I love my books!!


Can't drum up the energy to visit Hay on Wye just yet...

...so this little shop will do instead :-D




Thanks to all of you who have supported me on FB these last few weeks.


I will be glad to have you around for the bumpy ride ahead!


x C