Monday 22 March 2021

finishes......and more W.I.Ps

 I have had an "odd" week...

...feeling very "odd" after that jab...

...which left me more than a bit weary until Wednesday/Thursday!!

But...

...the needles weren't abandoned for long...

...and, although my brain wasn't in gear much...

...I did manage to finish a number of my wee Pendules :-)






I will have sooooooo many of these done for (whisper it) Christmas...
...when they will be dangled from a garland that's attached to the centre beam in the living room!

I got this little darling done too...
...another Blackbird Designs...
...from their "Flea Market Souvenir".
(I have plans for this and a few more pieces :-)  )




And the W.I.P...
...Marion again...
...just a couple of trees and a few more flowers...
...but she's coming along...




It's nice here today...

...so it's lunch on the terrace again!


Have a great week lovely folks

 x C