Monday 28 May 2018

...are you inspired to stitch?

I've been working on loads and LOADS of small samples...

...that will be (eventually) turned into books as "workshop samples".

There are hours ....and I mean HOURS of stitching going into these...

...and I'm just wondering if they actually WILL inspire people to stitch.

I would like to know if YOU would like to stitch these....

...no sales pitch...just a question (market research if you like!)




These two latest ones have had a extra row of metallic stitching around their edges...

...I wanted something a bit different to my usual seed-stitching.

I like the results.

A bit more flamboyant?

Maybe...





I still have a number left to do...

...and will mix up the colours and stitches to make each one not-quite-the-same as another one...

...that way, when I make the little books...

...the pages can be decorated slightly differently which makes it more interesting for the eye to roam over!

Still having those wonderful French thunderstorms here...

...and they're in the forecast for the next couple of weeks...

Could mean a LOT more stitching gets done!! :-)


Please let me know if you are/would be inspired to stitch...over on my Facebook page (link on RH sidebar)

x C