Friday 19 August 2016

Crickhowell Haiku Book progress...

I'm running a Haiku Book workshop at this year's Crickhowell Literary Festival...

...so samples are being sorted before we go away.

I've sprayed the background with Brusho (as I simply HAVE to!!)

...and stenciled on one of the "inside" pages using Markal Paintstiks.




A small Sashiko panel has been stitched onto Klona Cotton...




...and some Haiku by Basho have been printed along with some images of the poet.





Hopefully I can get this one done by the end of tomorrow...

...then, all things being well....

....we should be off for a much needed break! :-)


This will be my last blog post until we have got ourselves comfortably installed somewhere a bit warmer...

...and more welcoming than here right now!!

I'll post again as soon as I can.

x C