Sunday 26 June 2016

Moving on....and starting something new...

I've been feeling pretty-bloody-awful over the last few days...

...and haven't been able to focus/concentrate because of "things"...

...but, despite the fact that I still feel like I've been punched in the guts...

...it's in my own interest to get-the-hell on with other things that have more immediate importance to me.

So...

.....the moving on bit of the title is with my Hmong (de-coloured) book...

...with the decoration of pages now in progress...



And the starting of something new part...

...is one of the punchneedle panels in a new book to be entitled "Homespun".





I'm sticking to traditional patterns...

...and working in a single-twisted fine Geelong lambswool yarn (that i work very close indeed).



With so much uncertainty buzzing around at the moment...

...it feels good to have some things remain exactly the same as they have for a long time :-)

Hope you all have a good week...

x C