Monday 21 June 2021

Bits'n'Bobs & body parts!

 Yes...

...lots of body parts!

I actually looked for the collective name for "body parts"...

...but failed to find one...

...so...

...answers on a postcard please!! :-D


Sewing and stuffing have been my occupations this last week...




A couple of long-armed "dolls"




Lots and lots of little arms...
...for folk like this one...




A bit of punchneedle work too....




...for those long-armed folk...
...aka "Olde Sturbridge Salem - pumpkin doll"...
...from Doreen Frost - Vermont Harvest Folk Art.





A bit of final stitching...
...and a few pieces of clothing...
...and they'll be done!

Still with Selena...
...I'm making loads of hexie backgrounds for her "sewing sample book"...




...and the istitch designs SAL is coming along...
...although a bit slowly.....



Hopefully I can show something FINISHED in my next blogpost!!!


x C