Saturday 30 January 2021

2021 week #5 ~ Needlework and The Great Garden Birdwatch

 Well...

...here we are at the final weekend of January already!

Still under "lockdown" restrictions.....and for another three weeks at least...

...but still managing to keep as positive as possible...

...and carrying on creating :-)


I have finished quite a few bits this last week...

...one lovely little piece by Little House Needleworks...

...entitled "One More Stitch"...



...and I must admit to have developed a bit of a "thing" for these Biscornu :-o





Stash-busting continues...

...with a pair of knitted hand-warmers.

I have never counted myself as a "knitter" but this pattern is soooooo easy...

...that even I can do it!!




Out of doors...


...this weekend is the RSPB Great Garden Birdwatch...

...so I am......watching.






I do so love my little feathery garden visitors.


Please...

....as ever....

...keep safe and well folks.

x C