Sunday 17 January 2021

2021 week #3 ~ Stitching...shopping...and shoots

 All of the snow has left the garden...

...and it's back to looking rather boring and damp!

Indoors, at least it's warm and cosy...

...and I have managed to get another biscornu finished :-)




I still find them a bit of a fiddle to put together...
...but I love the results...
...and there are a few more lined up for assembly!

We took a run out to a) do some shopping...
...and b) give the car a bit of exercise (as it sits on the drive for days and days right now).

We went down to Cashells (our usual shopping haunt...if a few miles away)...
...and stopped to take a few photos on the way back home.







It was so nice to have a change of scenery.

Outside yesterday...

...amid the drab mizzly surroundings...
...there were some signs of life!!



Organic garlic that I put in at the end of 2020 :-)

Things are moving forward...

Nights are drawing out bit by bit...

...and some tastes and colours can still be found here and there...





Weeks still stretch on with no sign of a let-up in restrictions...

...but I am doing my very best to remain positive.


Things "Medieval" are calling...

...maybe I will have some of that to show next time...


Meantime...

...please keep safe and well....and POSITIVE!!


x C