Saturday 10 October 2020

Long time coming.....

 ...but plenty of stuff going on!!


Apologies for the long absence...


...it's been a difficult few months here....


...with Bloke in hospital for almost two months...


...and me having to stay isolated so that he would be safe to come home again.


All in the past now...


...but it WAS a worrying time I can tell you!!


Anyway...


...I've had a few things on the go.


These I can show...


...others (for publication) I cannot.


SORRY!!


First up are some dye-pot treasures...





Next....A cross stitch "Strawberry" that I've been promising myself for YEARS!





...complete with little rings for threads :-)




It's coming up to Winter ...so it has to be time for red cross stitch....




I've also been playing with some small books for a "Book of Taliesin" project...




One small journal with three signatures...







...and a couple of tiny book covers ready for filling...





Some Tim Holtz tattered flowers cut out of thick card for thread winding bobbins...




A little bit of punchneedle....


                                        


...and, finally a (not quite finished) Biscornu from the Cross Stitch Guild!


Sorry  again about the time thing.....


...but I HAVE been a busy girl!! :-)


x C