Friday 1 May 2020

Expo Experiments #1

It has now been decided that my "Surface" exhibition...

...with Gerhard Kress...

...due to take place between mid October and early November this year...

...is to be postponed until some time in 2021 (hopefully April or May).

So...

...my deadline has moved...

...but it gives me more time to expand my theme a bit...

...and do more of some things...

...and include extras. :-)

I love my work table right now...

...with a Bowl of Beautiful Bits...

...by Oliver Twists!!



They are getting used in between beads and sprouting threads...




...and when these stamens are all done...they'll go in and around too.




I tried desperately to get stamens in the sorts of colours that I wanted/needed...

...but most are a bit woosy and pastel shaded...

...so acrylic paints have to be pressed into action!!

Still...

...plenty of time for farting about right now!! :-D

Keep safe and well folks

x C