Sunday 15 December 2019

Reflection....remembering....and future plans...

It has been a strange few weeks...

...with horrid "stuff" forcing its way into life...un-invited.

Friday was the worst of it. Unbelievable stupidity.

God (or someone else) help us!!

I feel drained.

But, this morning, I have been looking around blogland...

...for those many blogs that I used to see fairly regularly...

...and enjoy thoroughly. Many have stopped - years ago... or disappeared altogether.

I used to derive such pleasure from blog-hopping.

Truth be told - I probably lost rather too much time in this "activity"...

...and made a decision to spend no more than 30 minutes each morning because I wasn't getting enough done in a day.

Then, I found that I couldn't leave comments on other folk's blogs...

...a consequence of Blogger not liking Linux I think...

...and slowly but surely....

...many contacts were lost.

Life became more and more busy.....I'm not complaining...

...but I really miss some of my old haunts.

I have found a few new ones...

...but more and more are for "shopping" which I don't like much.

I have always kept the ads out of here.

I have a couple of years without workshop travelling now...

...time for exhibitions and books....and playing around.

Yesterday was spent cutting out piles of bits for a winter journal/book...

...lovely images that I will love working with....

...writing some poetry and prose...

...walking around gathering inspiration.

I need something to calm me down (after all the political crap)

...and something to look forward to.

Here goes...



Happy Sunday

x C