Sunday 17 June 2018

Final little bits...

...of holiday stitching.

Small pieces that may become brooches...

...or may be included in small books.

Je ne sais pas...




I haven't managed to unpack everything yet...

...don't know where it's all going to go if I'm honest!!

I think I need a trip down to the scrap store - to get rid of stuff...

...can't work if I'm too piled-up with clutter!

So many ideas swimming around in the old head at the minute...

...so...

...today and tomorrow will be a couple of days on the sewing machine...

...I think really well while watching the needle go up and down.

Pland for the future need to be put into place...

...slowly and carefully...

...and I'm not certain what will be happening...

...but I think it's safe to say that I (probably) won't be doing any more workshops in the UK after next year.

As I said...

...nothing is certain...

...stay or go...

...but there will be plenty of "other" things going on even though I might not be travelling so much :-)

x C