Thursday 31 May 2018

Stitching in the rain...

....just stitching in the rain...

...what a glorious feeling...

...I'm happy again!

It's more grey and damp than sunny and warm here right now...

...but my stitching boxes are keeping me well enough occupied...

... and I do (quite) like hearing the sound of rain on the caravan roof! :-)

Being inside...

...quietly stitching away...

...gives me the head-space to think and plan...

...and try to decide in which direction I need to go.

We've had a look around at some houses...

...which turned out not to be right for us...

...but we have (we think) decided on an area...

...and will continue looking over the next year...

...mostly online...until we come back again.

Meantime...

...little hanging trees are happening...



...just one of a number which will make-up a wall piece (mobile-thingy).

Now moving on to the leaves and butterflies....

x C