Wednesday 4 October 2017

New look....and more...

Well...

...I'm sure you can see the new look and colourway on this blog...

...more natural and autumnal.

I've also changed the blog description...

...from "flitting around in blogland" ...

...to "creating a beautiful life" :-)

I'm going along with the way I'm feeling right now...

...and, while I can't do anything about the stupid-stuff going on in the country/world at the minute...

...I can do something about what happens in my own personal environment!

A start has been made after a visit to Tetbury on Sunday...

...where I bought a couple of balls of coloured jute twine from the Highgrove shop.

Delightful colours of Pumpkin and Sage Green.



I've begun to crochet a new sewing basket...




...so that the plastic one (made in the PRC) can go into the re-cycling bin! (...and hopefully back to the PRC!)

I've also put all my bookings into the new "Earth Pathways" 2018 diary...

...whose front cover echos the Nature theme going on around here!




Finally...

...here's this week's Riverford delivery.

Our much looked-forward-to Squash Box!




A spaghetti squash and some beetroot got roasted yesterday...

...along with some red onions...

...all of which tasted divine with a perfectly-cooked duck-breast :-)

Have a great creative day....

x C