Wednesday 21 June 2017

FINISHED!!! (Lots of piccies)

My new "Medieval Tile" workshop sample book has been finished...

...in plenty of time for my stint at Wooler with the NE Region of the Embroiderer's Guild.

All panels have been attached to heavy watercolour pages...

...and the reverse of each page has been covered in printed tissue and stamped tile prints.

I've decorated around the edges with little pennants and sparkly bits...

....which gives it a rich finished look.

I am very happy with it!

I stitched an extra one for the cover...



...and put the others on each of the six inside pages...




...with nice "back-sides"!! :-)














This is how it looks from the top.




I like these books done using binding rings...

...but the next one will be a folded one again!

Can't have life getting TOO repetitive can we?! :-D

In case you don't already know...

...all my lovely print blocks come from Jamie at Colouricious...

...and my metallic threads, cotton and felt fabrics from my "family" at Empress Mills

(I really can't imagine what my life would be like without these lovely people around!)

x C