Tuesday, 7 February 2017

A Beakhead play-day

Yesterday afternoon I drove down to Tonypandy in the Rhondda...

...to a wonderful place called the "Craft of Hearts Community Craft Centre".

It's run by the lovely Joanne who showed me how to use "Powertex".

I'd phoned a few days before because, as you know, I have this "thing" about Beakheads...

...and wanted to make some 3D models for my current expo work.

So, Jo said "come on down"...

...and by the end of a few hours...

...I had this done!



I still have a way to go with him...

...but I'm really pleased with the result...

...and it was super-easy!

Of course, having spent an afternoon in a wonderful craft shop...

...I came home with loads of supplies :-)

Plans are afoot....

x C

3 comments:

sharon young said...

Love the Beak Head, looking forward to seeing what you do next with it.

Chris Gray said...

I'm just seeing where it goes Sharon. This is new stuff for me...so playtime is essential!! :-)

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

I have a trip to a fabric and a craft store for next week...oh the things I will buy...exciting!!
This is wonderful beginning...you have plenty on your work bench!