Sunday, 7 August 2016

Lovely Leamington!!

My final workshop of the summer has been the Leamington Spa EG Summer School...

....in a delightful little village hall at Leek Wootton.

Eighteen lovely ladies welcomed me ....

...and treated me to lunch at The Anchor (just down the road)...

...and turned out the most delightful work too!!

Friday morning saw them doing their printing...












...and by the afternoon everyone was stitching...

...either by hand or machine. (They don't hang about here!!)

By the end of Saturday...

...well...

...see for yourselves!! :-)
















They did very, VERY well!

Thanks for a great time ladies!

x C

5 comments:

Jennifer Archer said...

Hi Chris
Thank you for a great summer school. I really enjoyed myself playing with all of your lovely blocks, stencils, paints and fabrics. Still got a lot of work to do before the book is finished. Once again thanks for your inspiration.
Jenny

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

Great way to complete your workshops! Beautiful work, wonderful lunch and new friends for sure! Where to next?

Penny said...

What a success your teaching has become!

Chris Gray said...

Thanks Jenny! I had a great time!��

Now we head back home......and then for some well-earned holiday time, during which I will be thinking about some new workshops.....and what to include in my new book that I'll be beginning to write this winter.

I love doing these workshops and, luckily, people seem to enjoy them! Success indeed!!��

Caterina Giglio said...

lovely work and love a class where students treat teacher to lunch!