Wednesday 23 March 2016

Stitch Magazine Issue 100!!

What an achievement for the lovely Kathy Troup...

...editor extraordinary...

..and great friend!!

I am so sad to see here leave her post...

...but with a new grandchild...

...and lots of ideas to follow...

...she's earned her "rest". Ha!



I have an article included here...

...my punchneedle bag called "Dreamtime".

Design based (loosely) on Aboriginal patterns, hence the name.



Here's a close-up of the punchneedle panel...


It's done with a Cameo Needle Punch...

...available in my shop here.

I used Wonderfil "Razzle" for my sample..

(also available from Cotton Patch)

...but many other threads can be used too.

I'm going to be picking up my punchneedle again soon...

...as I have LOADS of pattern ideas going around in my head!!

Watch this space...

:-)

x C