Monday, 24 August 2015

Colours of the Mediterranean Travel Journal Sample

A few pics of my class sample...

...picking up on where we'll be going.

(My focus tends to be on the "ancient" of course!)









I've folded all the booklets ready, seeing as I'll be having my first sessions the day after I get onboard.

I can't wait to see all these lovely places...

...and meet all the wonderful people who'll be traveling with me!

This cruise is sold out...

...but there's space on many more Voyages of Discovery

This is my last blog post for a little while...

...keep safe everyone

x C

7 comments:

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

Lots of excitement here! Wishing you a wonderful voyage and look forward to the posts describing all the wonders!

Penny said...

Have a wonderful, wonderful time! I'll be waiting here for you to give us a full report once you're home.

PaulineC said...

Looks really fabulous. Looking forward to hearing about the places you went when you get back. Have a fantastic time and don't work too hard xx

Chris Gray said...

Thanks ladies!!

See you in SeptemberšŸ˜

X

Caterina Giglio said...

Bon voyage, lovely journal and enjoy!

underatopazsky said...

It all looks amazing - wishing you a safe voyage and a truly wonderful time!!

Jules Woolford said...

Love it! Happy cruising and teaching!x