Monday 9 June 2014

Ready, Steady.......STITCH!!

I had the most wonderful day in the capital....

....with the lovely group of ladies - Cardiff Quilters!

They had chosen one of my little French houses as their workshop project....

...and, as you will have seen in previous posts...

...I designed a Creperie for them to stitch.

When I arrived (having driven through the most torrential downpours)...

...all were eagerly awaiting their bits and bobs....

....sewing machines at the ready.

So.....

...no hanging around.....

....ready....

...steady.....

....STITCH!









It's amazing what happens around "stitching persons".....

....because, a number of ladies in this group know more ladies from another group.....

...one of which will be keeping me company on Friday (for one of our much-loved "play-days"!)

AND.......it was decided that we would like to make things a big more permanent.....

...and form a new stitching group!

YEY!! Really looking forward to welcoming you to my home....

...and my workroom! :-)

Thanks for a lovely day......

x C