Thursday, 6 March 2014

Where am I? ...........and what day is it!!??

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

......all to pot....

....and I swear the floor is moving!

First time for a while that I've woken up in exactly the same place that I went to sleep :-o

Got back home just before 1 am yesterday and still feeling weird. I have managed to get some shut-eye at what would be "normal" times, as I got none at all on the flight back from Bangkok/Hong Kong.

Jet lag aside though.....

...I had an absolutely AMAZING time!

Sorry for the lack of posts.....

...internet facilities made pictures impossible.....

...but I can make up a little bit of ground now.

Don't worry, I will not turn into one of those insufferable folk who bore you stupid with zillions of holiday snaps....

....just a select few to give a flavour.....

...then I'll get back to textiles again in a few days :-)













I have a few textile goodies to play with....

....and a lot of writing to get done in a short time :-o

So....

...I'll bid you adieu for now.....

...and try to get my head around being back in the land of work!

x C

8 comments:

Sue said...

It looks like you had an amazing trip, not surprised you are feeling discombobulated. So much inspiration.

ViDerTextil said...

so happy you had a wonderful time Chris, looking forward to your next postings to hear more of that adventure!

Anne B said...

Welcome back, Chris! What an adventure. The pics look inspirational. Take a bit of time to recover and put your memories in context - then start stitching again. See you at the NEC.

Penny said...

WELCOME HOME! You have seen some incredible sights -- can't wait to hear more of your adventures. Meanwhile rest yourself and catch up with 'real' life.

Caterina Giglio said...

well... some of us would love to see ALL your pics... we haven't been out much in our never ending winter here!! Welcome back!!

Chris Gray said...

Thank you so much for your greetings ladies!

I'm still feeling a bit jet-lagged and have only been able to do fairly simple stuff, but, hopefully, I'll be firing on all cylinders by Monday. :-)

I will show a few more piccies....

...but mostly when they relate to what I'm saying/doing.

There are hundreds of photos in total!!!

x C

MargaretR said...

Lovely photos Chris. Glad you had such a wonderful time. Enough inspiration to keep you going for ever there?

Chris Gray said...

...until the next time Margaret!! :-)