Friday 14 March 2014

New workshop on the horizon...

Getting ready for my stint at Fashion, Embroidery & Stitch at the NEC next week.

I'm on Demo Stand ZP34...

...and will be showing "Magic" pieces...

...and...

...exciting new workshop and book work based on holiday or other experiences.

I'll be rolling out this new workshop in 2015, and the book will appear around about the same time.

The workshop title is...

"FROM SKETCHBOOK TO ART BOOK - MAKING MIXED-MEDIA MEMORIES"

My samples will be based on recent travels - with sketchbook pages worked from photos....

...tri-fold mixed-media art books containing drawings, copied photos and gathered bits...

...plus stitched pieces based on sketchbook pages.

Some pictures of pages and stitched pieces have been shown on the blog already...

...but here are some of the tri-fold book I've been working on this week...

(thanks to Roxanne for her online workshop "The Thread that Weaves" that gave me a push!)








ALL THAT I'VE DONE SO FAR WILL BE ON SHOW ON MY STAND...

.....and I'll be working on things throughout the four days too...

...SO COME ALONG AND HAVE A LOOK!!!

See you there

x C

(I'm taking bookings for 2015 already - so if you want to reserve a workshop slot email me ASAP!)