Thursday, 9 January 2014

Philippines tags - 3 & 4

Here are the final 2 tags in the Philippines group....

....again, strips of prepared pares, fabrics and some Angelina fibres.

I added a Fimo piece in my book sample simply because I liked the look of it... :-)



The finished 4 tags were strung with some hand-dyed silk thread...

...which were then plaited to tie the set together.




I'm minded to do another couple of page spreads for the Philippines....

....maybe I can blog those on the weekend...

Have a great day.

x C

p.s.

I didn't want to do a second post today...

...but you WILL forgive me if you follow this bit down to the YouTube vid!

Going a bit senile lately, I can't remember who I was telling about this, but I KNOW it was someone who reads this blog so ...

...I've just had a snoop around on YouTube for this snippet from the early 90's..

...and FOUND IT! Yey!!!

(YouTube is such a miracle - I thought that I would never have the utter pleasure of listening to this bit of program again!!)

I remember crying with laughter when it was going out live....

...and the day after when they played it again on the same show...

...and it happened again this morning when I listened to it again!

I make no apologies for the exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!!!!

This proves beyond doubt that a completely-losing-it- good belly-laugh is better than anything else to lift the spirits and blow the bad-weather cobwebs away :-)

ENJOY


X X  C

2 comments:

Caterina Giglio said...

lovely tags... the blues make me think of the sea... and sand and warm weather!! LOL!

Chris Gray said...

I'm looking forward to all that blue sea, white sand and warmth!!

X. C