Friday, 10 January 2014

Another couple of pages...

Finished and stuck into my sample/scrap book.

The first one done in much the same way as before...

....but no wrapped elements this time....



...and a small-work page done with a wooden print block and another strip of that pre-Hispanic script.




(Print blocks, as always, from Colouricious. Paints from Colourcraft)


There's one more page-spread on my desk....

...when that's finished, I'll sail on to the next destination.

Glad to have you along for company! :-)

x C

5 comments:

Penny said...

Glad to be 'along for the ride' and a lovely ride it is.

Suztats said...

I'm enjoying the ride! Thank you.

Chris Gray said...

Stick close....we'll be off to Borneo next week!

X. C

Charlton Stitcher said...

I'm loving the prints and the colours and the hints of the east ... can't wait to return myself, next year perhaps ...

Chris Gray said...

...hope you can CS!