Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Off to Harrogate...

...as the snow lies on the ground all around the Gladdyvan!!

Temperatures around the Harrogate area will be in minus figures through most nights during my stay...

...so I've just put in an extra sleeping bag. Brrrrrrrrr!

Really looking forward to seeing all the new work up on the stand though...

...it's always a proud moment when you see it all together and at a distance...

...after being so close to it for so long. :-)

Here are a couple of postcard piccies....



...just to keep you company while I'm away.

Hope to see some of you there...

x C

3 comments:

Penny said...

After working a piece at a time - its always lovely to see it all up at one time and to share its loveliness with others. Have a lovely, lovely time!!

Charlton Stitcher said...

I can't be there though I'd love to see all your work. But it's too far - and I'm too busy (how sad is that?)
Good luck!

Chris Gray said...

thanks you two...

Today was busy and I'm very tired after an extended opening (until 7pm). Tomorrow should be a little more calm...

...and I don't have to get up so early!

x C