Saturday, 22 December 2012

Merry Christmas!!

It's time to wish all my reader-friends a very Merry Christmas....

...and a happy and creative New Year!!!


Hopefully I will get back into my blogging groove in January....

...because I certainly seem to have fallen out of it lately! :-o


2012 has been a really great year for inspiration gathering,,,,

...which is wonderful, as I have a "VERY SPECIAL PROJECT" that will be coming to light in 2013.

Here are a few (close-up) piccies of my large blanket that should be finding their way into "something or other" between now and November next ;-)






I know that this isn't going to be an easy journey....

...and I'm absolutely certain that there will be times when I wonder why-the-heck I do this to myself....

...until it all comes together....

...as it ALWAYS does....

..and then I KNOW exactly why :-D


Although much of my 2013 work will have to remain "under wraps"...

...I'm sure that I'll still find plenty to blog-on about!

...and I can ALWAYS find time to mooch around YOUR blogs too :-)))

A BIG HUG to all of you in this delightful blogging land...

...keep happy and safe....

...and I'll see you again in about the second week of next year.

x C

8 comments:

Penny said...

Thanks Chris - and Merry Christmas to you too. I'll be a faithful watcher of your work (the bits you can show us) in the coming year - you know that. Have a lovely holiday.

jan said...

Merry Christmas, have a lovely holiday best wishes Janice

suziqu's thread works said...

Wishing you too many Christmas Blessings and a thank you for your visits to my blog Chris and wishing you lots of inspiration for your new work in 2013.
Suzy

jude said...

good luck on your new journey....

Chris Gray said...

Thanks to you all for calling by...

...I look forward to meeting up again on the creative road in 2013! :-))

x C

Michala Gyetvai (Kayla coo) said...

Hi Chris,

Have a great Christmas and do come and find me at the NEC in March.
Love Michala x

ArtPropelled said...

All the best for your new projects in 2013. Happy New Year, Chris!

jackie said...

Best wishes for 2013, may it bring you lots of creative fun and joy.