Tuesday, 14 August 2012

...it's nearly time to go....

I know there's not been much blog activity around here lately....

...but that hasn't been mirrored at home!

At this moment in time I'm surrounded by stacks of boxes...

...that will be packed in the wagon later....

...and then I'll be up the road to the NEC tomorrow for set-up day.

All the workshop bits are packed into a new IKEA trolley...

All the new hand-dyed threads are stuffed into their display containers....

All the pieces of calico have been tied with ribbon....

All the new packs of "Tribal Colour Pots" paint have been packed in their boxes...

All the new "Little Houses" have been stitched and stuffed....

...and their patterns packed in baskets.





These are now available in the shop  too.

If any of you are coming to FOQ....

...I'm on stand I 22 on the back row....

...pleeeeeeeeeeease come and say "Hello"!

See you there :-))

x C

9 comments:

Penny said...

Do hope it all goes well and you sell well and have fun as well. Love those little houses. We wont be in the UK this year due to my health, nothing major,just not good for a long flight, I had hoped if we got there to catch up, not to be.

Chris Gray said...

Thanks for the good wishes Penny!

...maybe next year eh? :-)

Penny said...

Oh gosh - you know I'd be there if I could! I'll be there in spirit - cheering you on. Your little houses are just wonderful.

Debbie said...

Hope it goes well I won't be there but lots of my fellow textile friends are going tomorrow I think I will ask them to say hi

Erica said...

Oh Chris, I wish I could come! I admire your work so much and made my own version of the tribal cloth which was in Stitches magazine; it's just a bit too far to come from NZ - and way beyond my budget. I do wish you all success and that all your marvellous thing will sell.

Chris Gray said...

Thanks ladies!

I'm sure it'll be a great show, and I'm looking forward to meeting loads of lovely people again. :-)

Jane said...

I'm sure you'll have a great time!

deemallon said...

Your table looks fabulous! And the houses are so sweet, I see why they were attention grabbers...

As for the class, you sound deserving of a medal! Good lord.

abigail said...

canada goose banff parka
canada goose chateau parka
canada goose chilliwack bomber
canada goose expedition parka
canada goose freestyle veste
canada goose heli arctic parka
canada goose kensington parka
canada goose langford parka
canada goose livigno parka
canada goose montebello parka
canada goose mystique parka
canada goose ontario parka
canada goose snow mantra
canada goose solaris parka
canada goose trillium parka
canada goose victoria parka
canada goose whistler parka
canada goose yorkville bomber