Thursday, 9 February 2012

..the time thief's been around again!

..too much to do...

...so little time....


Goodness knows where Tuesday went...between filling in forms for someone....going to the hairdressers to be tidied-up....printing songsheets....and going to choir...

...it just disappeared!

So did Wednesday for that matter, but at least we had a couple of hours out of the house doing nice moochy-about-things at the flea market in Abergavenny :-)


Not much to show except this....



...the final one in the series...

...in Salmon Pink & Grey.

Hopefully I'll have a bit more going on next time :-o

5 comments:

Sujata Shah said...

Lack of time seems like the theme of the season! This piece is enchanting.
It reminds me of mhendi (Heena) patterns.

Chris Gray said...

...that block was sold by a henna artist...

...so you spotted well! :-)

Penny said...

I know exactly what you mean about time -- usually this is the time of the year when I'm curled up in my studio puttering about and the hours seem quite long. Not this year!!!

Penny Berens said...

Good morning Chris. I just wanted to let you know that I'm working on a post giving you and some others the "Liebster Blog Award". Hope you don't mind.

jinxxxygirl said...

Hi there!

Stumbled my way to your blog thru Tanglewood Threads. I thoroughly enjoyed browsing and looking at all your lovely work!