Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Tea & Leaf Tuesday ....

It's winter outside...

...and properly this time....

...white fluffy stuff and icicles! :-)


It looks so pretty...

...and so does this teeny tiny little Brambly Hedge Winter set...




..containing a very small amount of my M&S Spiced Winter tea (again!) (I LOVE IT!!!)

And for the leaf...

...I've been drawing again...

...another little house that will soon be stitched.



(..and I couldn't resist including a couple of Carolyn's crystal snowflakes in the piccies...they fit so well with outside right now :-)

2 comments:

Penny said...

Lovely little house! I've become entranced with "Numo" brand teas. They are bagged, not loose (almost impossible to find loose tea for sale around here). These are really 'stout' teas. I love the fact that there is a feeling of the earth in each sip. "Dry Desert Lime" is my all time favorite.

Chris Gray said...

I WANT SOME!!

...going to have a look around now :-)