Monday, 13 September 2010

AT LAST!!!!!

I have a working laptop....

...that I now have to fiddle with to learn how to do...

...all the things that I USED to know how to do EASILY!!!

But, it seems to work NOW...as opposed to in a while when the computer has finished sustaining itself and will then think about letting me use it instead!

Ha! What a wonderful Bloke I have!!! :-) X X X X X

And...

to make up a bit for lost piccy postings...

...here are a few for now at least.








Told you I'd been having fun!

...and there's more to come :-)))))


(Oh!.....it IS nice to be back!)

10 comments:

jude said...

ha! welcome back!

Chris Gray said...

..very glad to be here!!

ArtPropelled said...

Glad you're back and with such a variety of work to show. Molly and Poppy make me smile. Gorgeous!

ger said...

Welcome back... preparing for Christmas already, are you...? (no complain, it looks lovely... ;)

threadmedley said...

And it wonderful to have you back too! And, yes, you have been a busy girl. Looking forward to more.

MargaretR said...

And what lovely fun you've been having.

Jackie said...

So pleased you're back fully illustrated.

Karen Turner said...

Welcome back :-) Love the little angels...

suziqu's thread works said...

Thanks Chris for lovely comment on my blog. At last you are in the fast computer lane again! Your candles and angels are done so beautifully. Gorgeous work!

Diane said...

Heya Girl! So glad to see you back in cyberland again. YOu have been quite productive so it seems. Those little angels are so cute. Looks like Christmas over there :)