Thursday, 5 November 2009

......new jewellery....

....in the form of choker/necklaces.....







I've been working on these for a little while now, but hadn't managed to come up with something I was really happy with....

...but I like these!


All covered with seeding stitches and surrounded by the tiniest seed beads....


...with a piece of hammered annealed copper.....


.....on matching colour memory-wire chokers (in this case purple)



(ps.....and a couple of Spirit Brooches are now in my ETSY shop...)

9 comments:

LOVE STITCHING RED said...

Oh yes, I love these too. I like your seeding and beading details, most especially I love the leaf shapes of them. Sure to be a winner Chris

jude said...

very nice design!

Chris Gray said...

Thanks ladies!

AeFondKis said...

Yes Chris these are very nice shapes, and lovely detail!
Linda

Jackie K. said...

Instantly appealing! Great design...

Eva said...

Elegant! Didn't know that you are a coppersmith, too.

Chris Gray said...

Thanks for all the lovely comments......

...I've done a lot of mixed media stuff in the past, much of which had quite a bit of metalwork in it....


....and I'm always willing to try ANY materials that come into my hands!

Guzzisue said...

like these !!!

liz said...

Thanks for visiting. These are really great.