Saturday 13 September 2008

a break from other things ......


Sat 13th Sept

Had a few days of "other things to do" - some not exactly enjoyable, but they're over with now! After this posting, I'm off upstairs to my workroom to have some most-needed textile-time - working on another needle-felted "Tribal Cloth". Must get the machine work done before Monday, so that when we go to Cornwall for a few days, I will at least be able to take some stitching to do. Photos posted today are some other bits of the "Tribal Cloth" series.

The trip to Cornwall is the last bit of holiday time for this year, but after 4 weeks in France in July/August I've got lots of inspirational stuff to keep me going through the coming winter months.

I really want to do something with some of the holiday piccies - close-ups of windows, doors, church sculptures etc...............but where to start?

Want to do them all.....NOW!!!!!!