Thursday 19 March 2020

More results...

...after a session with the iron!!

Here are some of the pieces of Egyptian Cotton that I concertina'd on the sewing machine.





If these aren't lovely enough as they are...

...I took one...

...and re-stitched it by hand...

...giving me THIS!!




Another piece was used to print onto...

...a page out of the Book of Llandaf...



I can see endless possibilities here!!

The two pieces that were "pole-wrapped" turned out beautifully too.

Such wonderful textural surfaces...







I am such a happy bunny!! :-D

And...

...my dear readers.....whoever you are....and wherever you may be...

...I hope that you can all keep safe, healthy....and SANE during these trying times.

Self-imposed isolation will free up a lot of creative time and I intend to make the most of it.

I will try my best to post a lot more often...

...so that it might entertain...or inspire you...

Have a good coming weekend.

x C